Server Time:
AlphaMu X9999
204
AlphaMu X50
14
x9999 Online 204

Server info.

 

Server location: Germany, Time zone UTC +1
Host: OVH (DDoS protected)
Online time: 99,99%

Server info:
Server-1 PK_x9999
Server-2 Offattack_NonPK_x3000
Server-3 NON_PK_x9999

Version: Season 6 Epsiode 3 ORIGINAL-No 4th Wings, no custom items. Original.
Exp: 99999x
Drop: 70%
Maximal stats: 32767
Points per level: 5/7/7/7
Maximal level: 400
Maximal master level: 400
Balanced PvP
Max IP Connection
: 3
Reset

In web Game Panel / In game /reset command
Stats stay
Items stay
Spells stay
Reward 3 Gold Coins
Stay on spot: YES

Grand Reset

Require: 20 Reset
In web Game Panel
Stats 10k*GR Count
Items Stay
Spells Stay
Reward: Gold Coins 500*GR Count

Commands

/addstr - Add strength
/addagi - Add agility
/addvit - Add stamina
/addene - Add energy
/addcmd - Add command
/re [on/off] - Show/Hide(Deny) all incomming requests from players
/re auto - Show all incomming requests from players, auto accept Party requests
/reset - Reset level
/money 2000000000 - Set own zen to 2kkk
/change - Evolve to next class(maximal 2 times)
/attack - Start automatic attack(Server-2 only)
/offattack - Start offattack(Server-2 only)

Chaos machine rates

Item +10, +11 = 100%
Item +12, +13 = 100%
Item +14 = 100%
Item +15 = 100%
Wings 1lvl = 90%
Wings 2lvl = 90%
Wings 3lvl = 90%
Dinorant = 100%
Pet mix rate= 100%
Feather of Condor = 90%

Mu Helper

Available from level 10
Require ZEN(insignificant amount)

Events

Blood Castle 
Devil Square 
Chaos Castle 
Castle Siege 
Invasions
Illusion Temple
Crywolf
Kanturu
Moss merchant
La Cleon
Fortress of Imperial Guardian
Doppelganger

WebShop

Maximal EXC Options: 6
Maximal Socket Options: 5(ONLY EMPTY SOCKET)
Maximal item level: +15
Maximal additional option: +28 (7% HP recovery)

Friend invite system

For each invited friend you can get 500 Gold Coins and your friend will get 750 Gold Coins after both of you are 5 resets + level 380+. There is no limit of how many friends you can invite. To find your invation link go here. This will also finish your first achievement. To complete the requirements you have unlimited time (get 5 resets and 380 level). 

 

Achievement system(Freebies)

With achievement system you can earn Gold Coins for WebShop with almost everything you do in game and website. Also it has Ranking system and different Laurels. Here is some examples for what you get rewarded for:

+Reaching specific stats,
+Reaching first reset and resets after,
+Vote reward usage(Extra Gold Coins),
+Character zen(!!),
+Market item selling,
+Market item buying,
+Friend invite,
+Donate.

Castle Siege

Castle siege cycle is 3 days. Registeration period is all 3 days, and from mid day in 3rd day other stages occour. Registration of Sign of Lord stage is 3 hours 30 minutes long. 

Stage Stage Day Stage END time
Registration period Day 0 – Day 2 Day 2 08:59
Idle Day 2 Day 2 09:00
Register Sign of Lord Day 2 Day 2 12:30
Idle Day 2 Day 2 13:00
Castle Attack notification Day 2 Day 2 17:00
Ready for Castle Siege Day 2 Day 2 18:00
Start of Castle Siege Day 2 Day 2 19:00
End of Castle Siege Day 2 Day 3 00:00
End of cycle.    

Castle Siege time is 18:00 - 19:00 Server time. Note, that Day 0 - first day and Day 2 - third day. 

Boss drops.

We have configured boss drops and adjusted their power to make game more interesting for you. Here is DROP info

Kundun Boss(Kalima7, Arena1, Arena2) - Drop 6 items, 80% chance of item, from that 40% chance of Ancient item, Sphere(Penta), random item,
Erohim(Land of Trials) - Drop 10 items, 100% chance of item, 50% chance of Ancient item, high seeds drop rate, Gemstone bundle, 
random item,
Balgass(Crywolf event) - Drop 10 items, 100% chance of item, 80% chance of Ancient item, low seeds drop rate, Gemstone bundle, 
random item,
Maya hands(Kanturu event) - Drop 3 items, 100% chance of item, 0% chance of Ancient item, Harmony bundle, Sphere(Penta), random item,
Nightmare(Kanturu event) - Drop 5 items, 100% chance of item, 0% chance of Ancient item, Harmony bundle +1, random item,
Selupan(La Cleon) - Drop 6 items, 70% chance of item, 50% chance of Ancient item, low seeds drop rate, Gemstone bundle, random item,
Medusa(Swamp) - Drop 6 items, 100% chance of item, 15% chance of Ancient item, low seeds drop rate, Gemstone bundle, Sphere(Penta), random item,
Lunar Rabbit(Losttower, Atlans, Tarkan, Aida, Kanturu1, Raklion) - Drop 5 items, 100% chance of item, 10% chance of Ancient item, low seeds drop rate, Sphere(Penta), random item,
Skeleton King(Lorencia, Noria) - Drop 3 items, 100% chance of item, 10% chance of Ancient item, Sphere(Penta), Harmony bundle, random item,
Red Dragon(Lorencia, Noria, Devias) - Drop 2 items, 100% chance of item, 80% chance of Sphere(Penta), 20% chance of Jewel,
White Wizard(Lorencia, Noria, Devias) - Drop 5 items, 100% chance of item, 20% chance of Ancient item, From 80% left 80% chance of Sphere(Penta) and 20% Jewel.

VIP System

We have 2 level VIP system with great benefits for VIP players!

Silver(Game)-Gold(Website) VIP

Reset / AutoReset level: 340 (Game and Website)
Grand Reset reward increase by 65%
Vote reward increase by 45%
Reset reward: 5 Gold Coin (Game and Website)
Grand Reset second reward: 575 WCoinC
Server-1 and Server-3 Master Exp bonus: +40%
Server-2 Master Exp bonus: +100%
Server-2 Exp bonus: +100%

Gold(Game)-Platinum(Website) VIP

Reset / AutoReset level: 300 (Game and Website)
Grand Reset reward increase by 75%
Vote reward increase by 55%
Reset reward: 5 Gold Coin (Game and Website)
Server-1 and Server-3 Master Exp bonus: +80%
Server-2 Master Exp bonus: +500%
Server-2 Exp bonus: +500%

Vote reward

We are offering to our players to get reward for voting for our server in topsites. In order to receive reward you need to do real votes - that means you need to do the captchas (bot/human check thingy) and press on Vote button. We reward our TOP Voters each week on Sunday with extra Gold Coins to keep you motivated.

Currency Convert

In our server you have an option to convert currency. Option is free of charge. Rates are following:

Goblin Points <==> WCoinC / WCoinP 1:1
Gold Coin ==> Goblin Points / WCoinC / WCoinP 5:1
WCoinC <==> WCoinP 1:1

Complete - (nowhere-else-found) - Play 2 Win!

There are Donate options in this server and you can read about them here. Everything you can donate for - you can also achieve in game by grinding and enjoying game process. There are no such thing as Same Socket sets, Higher levels / Master levels or premium buffs that are available only with donation. Don't waste time on offering money for special threatment or custom items, buffs. That will not happen.

Online player list.
Download.
Register.

Team: 

ADMIN - Administrator(English, Russian, Latvian)
Flowery - Administrator(English, Russian)
Happy - AGM(English, Tagalog)
Gautama - GameMaster(English, Russian)
Kn1ghT - GameMaster(English, Russian, Latvian)
FREE(2 slots) - GameMaster(English, Tagalog/Spanish)

Contact:


Skype(Donate support): deadways.force
Whatsapp(Donate support): +371 2534 2539
Discord: ADMIN in our Discord group(scroll down and right side of website "Connect")
E-mail(Donate support): [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlphaMuOnlineS6

Рейтинг серверов mmotop
Mu Online servers rating